Thursday, December 2, 2010

Book Attention Deficit Issues

Bah, I am experiencing a great deal of book attention problems at the mo. I am 50 pages into The Observations and about the same distance into The Three Weissmanns of Westport.... and I just started Skippy Dies, which I've been eyeing for a while and which already, on page 8 or so, I am enjoying more than either of the other two. Oh, I also read the first ten pages or so of The Magician's Nephew last night after watching The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (er, is that absolutely necessarily preceded by "The Chronicles of Narnia:" for it to be known that I'm referring to the recent film adaptation? Cause I am). Have you seen that movie? See it.

SOooooo I have no review yet. Of anything. But now, I shall attend to Skippy and I have faith that I will come further than Bessy and I did in Observations, or than the sisters and mother Weissmann and I came in their story (I've been sick this week, and when you're finally having a normal appetite, you don't want to be in the same stories anymore that you were in when you wanted to take off your fevery body).

Read on, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment